7. Reduce your accidents and costs
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) calculated that work related injuries and ill health cost British Employers £16 billion. That represents 32 million lost days in the year 2019-2020. Better management of H&S through ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification helps reduce lost days and, consequently, costs. The savings come through a better safety record, evidence-based management of risk and staff involvement. Thus, these are tangible benefits.
Certification with Charter 4 – the Business Benefits
- Improve, rather than just comply.
- Full service and ongoing support to compliment your resources.
- Build on your Processes & Systems (no standard templates).
- Help defining your Best Practice.
- Certification by independent UKAS accredited Assessors.
- 100% Success & guaranteed support until Certification.
- Help to get Government Grant (when available).
- Flexible support to complement your resources.
CHARTER4 – Partners you with the experience and insight to help you grow using management Standards. We will help you improve your business, rather than just comply with the Standards.